Private tour to the peninsula Samaná (Las Terrenas, Playa Punta Bonita, Samaná, Las Galeras, Playa Rincón and Salto de El Limón waterfall; 2 days/1 night).
Do you want to discover the beautiful peninsula of Samaná without having to share your experience with a big group of tourists? Do you want to spend more than 5 hours in the area and explore different places? Here is a solution – we offer you a private tour of 2 days.
Duration: 2 days/1 night.
Departure: 5 AM from Bayahibe; 4 AM from Punta Cana/Bavaro.
Availability: needs to be asked individually.
- Departure from Bayahibe at 5 AM; at 4 AM from Punta Cana/Bavaro.
- Arrival to the city of Las Terrenas at 10 AM; a brief travel through the city.
- Free time on the beach Playa Punta Bonita, one of the most beautiful paradises in Samaná, where you can avoid the typical crowded beaches of the Dominican Republic. Thanks to it crystal clear waters this place is perfect to practice aquatic sports, such as surf, snorkeling or diving.
- Departure for the excursion to the famous waterfall Salto de El Limón. Horseback riding through thick forest to see and marvel at the beauty of El Limón’s tumbling cascade – dropping 40 meters (130 feet) from the top of Sierra de Samaná. Cool off from the journey in the fresh water emerald pool beneath the falls, and take in the surrounding wild jungle landscape and gushing sounds of El Limón.
- Lunch included.
- Afternoon journey to the charming town of Las Galeras admiring the mesmerizing bay of the peninsula, La Bahía de Samaná.
- Arrival at 6 PM, just in time to admire the sunset on the beach Playa Las Galeras.
- Accommodation in the hotel “Plaza Lusitana”, or similar category.
- Dinner at the client’s cost in a chosen place or the hotel, if desired.
- Breakfast included.
- Departure for the beach Playa Rincón, a wild 5 km long beach with its beautiful white sands, considered to be one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. Free time to enjoy the beach in the morning.
- Departure at 2 PM.
- Arrival to Bayahibe at 6:30 PM; 7:30 PM to Punta Cana/Bavaro.
The price includes:
- Transfer in a private car or minibus with a guide (languages available: Italian or Spanish)*;
- Accommodation at the hotel “Plaza Lusitana”, or similar category;
- Excursion with horseback riding to the waterfall Salto de El Limón;
- Lunch on the 1st day;
- Breakfast on the 2nd day;
- Supplementary guide; languages:
English, French, German, Russian – 100$ USD per day (per excursion).
The price DOES NOT include:
What to bring:
- Swimming suits and towels;